Monday 8 August 2011


Well , if you've read the first few posts of mine , you'd figure out I'm a fan of naruto . Well , the anime ranks as one of my favourite's of all time , and hopefully will continue to do so for a quite sometime on the future . I had made up my mint to post naruto's latest intro song and comment about how awesome it was and all , but I coudn't find it on youtube ! Like seriously ! All the intros I got there were just ..... well their quality was sad , you could say . Well , I'd post a link to narutoget.com and tell readers to see it from there but that's just lame right ? So I'm gonna make a separate video of the new intro and post it here , as well as on youtube ! Nice idea right ? Well , it's gonna take some work . But hey , maybe it'll be worth it , who knows ? I don't actually upload things on youtube as such . I just see videos there . This might be a new start . The intro I'm talking about hasn't been uploaded yet . ( I'm serious , I spent 15 bloody minutes checking actually) , so I'm gonna do it . Will give link in my next post , after I'v finished .


No comments:

Post a Comment